Chrome Moly A-ArmsSave weight and increase caster with Race Shop components
David Lemmond's Race Shop A-arms are manufacturered from Chrome Moly Steel, fully Tig Welded and feature billet aluminum cross shafts. A high degree of adjustability is available using heim joints in the upper arms instead of bushings. Heim joints also gives your suspension less drag during movement.
- 26 lbs weight savings over stock control arms.
- Designed to allow up to 8 Degrees of positive caster.
- 3/4" Per side narrower than stock A-Arms for increased tire clearance.
- Lower Arms have a Heim joint mount for coil over shocks and now feature adjustable heim joints at the frame mounts for greater adjustment capability and reduced drag.
- Upper a-arms have a built in travel limiter bolt location that lines up with the stock pad on the frame.
- Shipped with MOOG brand stock style upper ball joint and Chrysler style screw in ball joint in lowers. Both ball joints work correctly with stock spindles without modifications.
- Black powdercoated
Available for 68-74 Nova and 67-69 Camaro. Malibu available in the near future.
NOTE: We've improved the lower a-arm design! They now feature Heim ends instead of rubber bushings where they attach to the frame.
Price: Black Powder Coated Control Arm Set $850.00 (2 upper & 2 lower) + shipping (for chrome silver w/clear coat as shown in photos add $50.00)
- Upper - 5.85 lbs w/ball joint & Nut
- Lower -
- Stock 3rd Gen Nova / 1st Gen Camaro Upper A-Arms Weigh 9.5 lbs w/ball joint
Stock 3rd Gen Nova / 1st Gen Camaro Lower A-Arms Weigh 13.7lbs w/ball joint